Nature loves symmetry, so it’s no wonder most of its creations, including us humans, are rather symmetrical, like, mirror images of our better halves.
But if you look closely, you will realize that symmetry can be found in many man-made things around you. Just squint your eyes a little and boom! That house over there and the streets on the map are kinda symmetrical! Isn’t that awesome?
It can be very soothing to just stare at these perfect things for hours, so we decided to show you a selection of photos with a symmetrical composition that will hopefully bring you some inner balance and inspiration.
1. Why is this picture so satisfying?
2. It’s like a huge “first aid” icon.
3. Yup, that’s the Empire State building.
4. We should all look up more often. I bet there are more places like this in the world.
5. So mesmerizing… What is this magic?
6. That’s one perfect shot! Look at all those intersections.
7. Unreal – that’s the first word that comes to my mind.